Screencast: Get Instant Feedback With Weet Collaboration Features
by Lauren Brown
Screencast can demonstrate much more and provide instant clarification on any topic.
If you’re like many people, you would want to get instant feedback on your screencast and, where possible, see their reaction first-hand. You want to see how many of your customers or team members viewed the email video. Some will also want to know who viewed the screencast by how many times, and what the response was at every instant. Fortunately, this is a problem that our Weet screencast platform addresses.
With Weet, instant feedback goes beyond the text comments, video comments, and Emojis. It’s more of a well-rounded response feature that’s not only instant but also user-oriented. Your team will not be limited to respond with texts, screencast, and emojis – they can choose to use screen and audio comments.
Why Instant Screencast Feedback Matters
Collaboration is all about connecting teams together and getting stuff done and a screencast can help. Without a way to gauge the level of engagement and the progress at every step, achieving a common goal will take longer than expected. Below are the reasons why instant feedback is as vital in remote collaboration software.
- It boosts morale across your organization – when team members react to each other’s Weet screencasts, a connection is made, and members will trust each other more. This results in a boosted morale that drives progress and further collaboration.
- It works universally for all personalities on your team – most introverts shy in the presence of people and will hardly create a screencast and share it with the other members – unless it’s a pressing issue or part of the job description. When an introvert creates a Weet screencast in their safe space and hits the share button, and receives massive positive responses, it makes their day. Other introverts will also maximize the feedback options to express their opinions, which they couldn’t share in synchronous meetings. This is a win-win for introverts!
- Allows horizontal flow of information and ideas – since the feedback feature is real-time and instant, every team member can contribute their thoughts and opinions on a given Weet screencast. This makes Weet screencast software a great peer-to-peer collaboration tool.
More Screencast Features
Great collaboration software should be well-rounded. Connecting remote workers, defining goals, engaging them, and managing their progress isn’t a one-person show. You’ll need teams committed to the cause, and on top of that, a smart, collaborative tool that will get the job done.
The more features the Weet platform packages, the added functionalities you and your team will enjoy. Below are the Weet features you’ll hardly find with other collaboration tools.
- Multi-players co-editing
- Video, audio and screen comments
- Re-editing video content
- Instant screen recording without the need for an app/plugin
- Dedicated users sharing
Conclusion: Using Weet to Screencast
At Weet, value addition is what we strive to deliver. We understand how challenging it can get to organize all the teams or customers when you’re working the extra hours to catch up with a busy schedule. By embracing Weet, you stay abuzz and let productivity define how smart you’re collaborating with your team to reach your goals in style.